The Series 1000 AutoDrill is a pneumatic controlled self-feeder drill. Its small size allows it to fit into positions where larger units on the market do not work. Its HydroSpeed allows for feed control, improves hole roundness in thin sections, precise control when drilling very small holes, managing the HP requirement on larger hole processes or when two-speed stroke operation is desired.
The main features of the Series 1000 AutoDrill are:
- Self feeding drill capabilities
- Thrust forces to 100 lbs on shop air
- Multiple motor drive options available to suit the application
- Multiple spindles speed options exist
- Spindle Stroke from minimum to 1.500″
- Narrow width for close center drilling
- Built-in precision depth control
- All position mounting options
- Industry standard precision ER11 style collet chuck
Maintenance is very simple with these units. Their component design allows certain parts to be interchanged or replaced without disturbing the drill body or your custom fixture set-up.