The 2000 Series AutoDrill is a pneumatic stroke self-feeder drill. It is the most commonly sold drill machine in AutoDrill’s line up. AutoDrill offers custom SkipFeed and PeckFeed options for their units in many cases.
The main features of the 2000 Series AutoDrill are:
- Self feeding drill capabilities
- Self feeding tap capabilities (Control Feed Tapper)
- Multiple HydroSpeed feed control options
- Can receive and drive multi-drill spindle attachments
- Thrust forces to 500 lbs on shop air
- Multiple motor drive options and configurations
- Spindles speeds from 80 to 6,000 RPM
- Spindle stroke options up to 9.000″
- Up to 8″ of HydroSpeed feed control
- Built-in precision depth control
- All position mounting options
- Standard Key-Type Chucks
- Precision ER Style Collet Chucks (ER16, ER20, ER25 and ER32)
- Electric or Air Motor drive options up to 3 HP
The HydroSpeed unit provides rapid advance and precise control during the critical drilling process and breakthrough. SkipFeed HydroSpeed units are available for pipe drilling or other multi-wall drill processes. PeckFeed units are available for deep hole drilling where the depth of the hole requires that you remove the tooling to clear the chips or drilling debris. Maintenance is very simple with these units as their component design allows certain parts to be interchanged or replaced without disturbing the drill body or your custom fixture.
You can click below for more information on the self feed Series 2000 AutoDrill options.